Saturday, August 29, 2015
Nauvoo temple, old and new
More computer folder cleaning out.
Here are some photos of the old Nauvoo temple and the new.
The original, dedicated May 1st, 1846
(The front wall, the last standing wall after the fire and tornado destroyed the rest.)
The new, dedicated June 27th, 2002
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)